Translate this blog, sort of :-D

For English (and other) readers, please try the "oh so wonderful" Google translator :)

25 december 2010

Someone is missing this Christmas


Someone is missing at Christmas
Someone I loved all my life
Someone I played with and laughed all night long
Someone I think of when I hear that song

Someone is missing at Christmas
Someone has left me alone
Someone so close even though we’re apart
Someone who’d finished the sentence I’d start

Someone whose love is my favorite gift
Someone whose presence is my Christmas wish
Someone who always was here
Someone is missing this year

Candlelit snapshots of Christmases gone by
You in your favorite chair
Memories like snowflakes melt in my eyes
I look and you’re not sitting there

Someone whose love is my favorite gift
Someone whose presence is my Christmas wish
Someone is missing at Christmas
Wait… someone is touching my heart…

Someone has heard me and answered my call
Someone I love is not missing at all
Someone is with me at Christmas
Someone’s right here in my heart
Someone I love is with me this Christmas
And will be each Christmas to come!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Pink Princess,

    I have to say that of all the blogs posts I've read this Christmas, this is my absolute favorite. My husband and I separated this year after 11 years of marriage and I am devastated. I miss him so much and will always keep the joy of Christmas' past in my heart. Our 11 year anniversary is 2 days away and once that day comes and goes, I'm hoping to be able to move a little closer to understanding the fact we will never be together again. You don't need to post this message, I just wanted to thank you for writing such a beautiful blog.

    xo Cathy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ben even stil van deze prachtige song Marian. Hele fijne warme tweede kerstdag en een voorspoedig maar vooral gezond 2011 gewenst! Lieve groet, Anja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Marian,
    This is beautiful and really hits home. I lost my husband this year.I miss him so very much. My Momma,Daddy and brother are also in heaven. I'm alone and missing so many this year. Too much to bare over Christmas !!











    i

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hoi Marian, wat erg voor je dat je het zo zwaar had met de kerstdagen. Ik wens je ook sterkte toe opdat er toch af en toe een lichtpuntje in je leven schijnt, en heel veel geluk voor 2011,
    lieve groet van Sonja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Dutchy a.k.a Marian!

    How are you? Oh how I just love visiting you. Hope you had a great Christmas. Can you believe 2011 is almost here?? I am hoping and praying that we all have a fantastic year ahead. How is Pinky? Love your post. It really touches your heart. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my sweet husband of 20 years. He is truly my soul mate and takes the best care of me and my kids. I thank God for him. Hope your New Year is wonderful. You deserve that and much more.
    xxoo
    Janet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I ♥ comments, so please take the time to show me some love♥
Hugs from the Pink Princess

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.